Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Spy Tracks

We had scheduled things for today, but decided to have a rain day instead. Ethan and Ryan wanted to earn some money by shoveling sleet this morning, so we let Ethan do the front walk and Ryan do the back steps. Ethan did a great job. Ryan did an interesting one. I'm not sure that he was ever actually on the back steps except to use them as an entrance and egress, but I know he was all over the rest of the yard.


I discovered today that post-it notes are also integral to being a spy. I came into the kitchen this morning to find a trail of post-its across the floor. When I asked why they were there, I was told they were "spy tracks". Apparently spies leave post-it tracks when footprints are unavailable. Luckily Ryan left actual footprints in the yard as they are self-cleaning unlike post-its.

1 comment:

Frogcreek said...

I love post it note tracks, pure genius!