Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Few Ryan-isms

Spydentity (n): The secret name that one spy calls another. Also the real identity of any spy, although the real name and spy name rarely match.

"I'm going to pick up it." (This one has the grown-ups now using that word order.)

"My sore is throat." (Given as a reason for having a beverage close at hand.)

Toxinate (v): What happens when poison gas is let into the room. This is generally done by "bad guys" and/or "evil spys".
as a noun: toxination

"My tooth is half un-tached!" (Actually, that tooth is now completely unattached.)

Elseplace (n): Some place which is ot the place you are currently occupying.

"I am starving hungry! Thus, you will make me breakfast."

Agents (n): Very old people or groups such as the Spartans or the Ancient Romans

No comments: